COVID Safe Practices - Updated 2021
As we seek to love one another and all people with God's love that abides in us, we have implemented the following COVID Safe Practices based on the recommendations from the NM Department of Health and a desire to protect and care for those in our church family and our community. Below is a list of our current COVID policies and practices:
- We are holding our standard two services: One at 9am and one at 11am.
- The 9am service is streamed online using the online church platform or our YouTube channel.
- There is no need to RSVP for in-person services as our current 25% occupancy limit allows for 206 individuals per service.
- Individuals 3 years old and up must wear a mask at all times unless a medical condition prevents them from doing so.
- The front doors, auditorium doors and outer bathroom doors are open to reduce contact with surfaces.
- Coffee/tea are not being served.
- Communion is served using individual packages that are handed out by a volunteer wearing gloves to further reduce contact.
- Offering baskets are not passed - Giving can be done online or dropped off in the offering baskets in the back of the auditorium.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies are available throughout the auditorium and foyer.
- The back doors of the auditorium are open to increase airflow and provide additional traffic flow options during worship and after service.
- Chairs in the auditorium are distanced and tables in the back are available for families. You may seat yourself, but please respect distancing between groups.
- Niños (kids ministry) is available for all ages at the 9am service. There are no kids programs at the 11am service. Children 3+ must wear a mask.
- ICON (youth ministry) is meeting on Wednesdays. Masks are required.
Posted in Information
Through the New Testament in 70 Days!
September 5th, 2021
Update on Indoor Mask Mandate and Sunday Services
August 19th, 2021
What to Expect at the Lobo Theatre
June 5th, 2021
Service Opportunities - Saturday, April 3
April 1st, 2021
Join Us For Our Worldview Class - Online and In-Person
February 15th, 2021
Coronavirus – Plans and PrecautionsOnline Services March 15thLife at North Church During COVID RestrictionsDevotional Day 1 - Love GodFamily DevotionsDevotional Day 2 - Love NeighborDevotional Day 3 - Love One AnotherDevotional Day 4 - Love Your ChurchNorth Church Weekly Wrap Up - March 15th-21stNorth Church Update - Week 2 (March 23-29)Devotion - Monday, March 23 - Keep the Lord Near to You AlwaysDevotion - Tuesday, March 24 - Comfort in All Our AfflictionsDevotion - Wednesday, March 25 - Long Days and The Peaceful Fruit of RighteousnessDevotion - Thursday, March 26 - The Only Truth That Sets You FreeDevotion - Friday, March 27 - What is Eternal Life?North Church Weekly Wrap Up - March 22nd-28thDevotion - Monday, March 30 - The Fruit of SufferingNorth Church Update - Week 3 (March 30 - April 5)
Devotion - Wednesday, April 1 - The Testing of Our FaithDevotion - Friday April 3 - Perfect Peace Found Only in HimNorth Church Weekly Wrap Up - March 29th- April 4thDevotion - Monday, April 6 - We Love Jesus Because He Has Finished The WorkNorth Church Update - Week 4 (April 6-12)Devotion - Wednesday April 8 - We Love Jesus Because He Gives Us New LifeDevotion - Friday April 10 - We Love Jesus Because He Sends Us The Holy SpiritNorth Church Weekly Wrap Up - April 5th - April 11thThe Resurrected Jesus Meets Mary MagdaleneNorth Church Update - Week 5 (April 13-19)The Resurrected Jesus Meets His DisciplesTreasuring the Gospel During COVID-19The Resurrected Jesus Meets ThomasNorth Church Weekly Wrap Up - April 12th - April 18thDevotion - Monday April 20 - Fighting Worry and Uncertainty Part 1North Church Update - Week 6 (April 20-26)Devotion - Wednesday April 22 - Fighting Worry and Uncertainty Part 2Family Resource - Keeping Children Engaged During Home ChurchDevotion - Friday April 24 - Fighting Worry and Uncertainty Part 3North Church Weekly Wrap Up - April 19th - April 25thDevotion - Monday April 27 - Delighting In The People Of GodNorth Church Update - Week 7 (April 27-May 3)Devotion - Monday April 29 - The Common Grace Of Government
Devotion - Friday May 1 - Drawing Near To God In GriefNorth Church Weekly Wrap Up - April 26th - May 2ndDevotion - Monday May 4 - Aligning Our Heart’s with God’s WillNorth Church Update - Week 8 (May 4-May 10)Devotion - Wednesday May 6 - Obedience to AuthoritiesFamily Resource - New City CatechismDevotion - Friday May 8 - Who Is My Neighbor?North Church Weekly Wrap Up - May 3rd - May 9thDevotion – Monday May 11 – God’s Glory Manifested Highlights our Weak and Fallen NatureNorth Church Update - Week 9 (May 11 - 17)Devotion – Wednesday May 13 – God’s Glory Manifested Encourages Our ObedienceDevotion – Friday May 15 – God’s Glory Manifested Leads to WorshipNorth Church Weekly Wrap Up - May 10th - May 16thNorth Church Update - Week 10 (May 18-May 24)Devotion - Monday May 18 - Gather and HearIn-Person Service - Re-Gathering GuidelinesDevotion - Wednesday May 20 - Quick and SlowDevotion - Friday May 22 - Impossible and PossibleNorth Church Weekly Wrap Up - May 17th - May 23rdNorth Church Update - Week 11 (May 25-May 31)Devotion - Monday May 25 - Jesus Promises The HelperDevotion - Wednesday May 27 - Jesus Promises PowerDevotion - Friday May 29 - Jesus Promises God's PresenceNorth Church Weekly Wrap Up - May 24th - May 30th